Monday, August 15, 2011

B.D.R's Alice hunt gift

Normally I don't get too excited about hunts.
However the steam punk hunt and the Alice hunt
i am STUPIDLY excited over.
my own store, .:{Ferrishyn}:. is too new to really participate in making stuff (although I do have things out inspired by these). to make up for it.
However in the Fashion in Pixels group, we got given the bloggers copy of the Alice Hunt, from
Beautiful Dirty Rich, and so of course I was excited. They make up a TON of my wardrobe as it is.

This outfit is above and beyond for the Kitty who likes other things. (I want a steampunk kitty outfit please???)

The boomers are *SO* cute, with the little stow away bunny on them.

the ears, and shoulder ruffs are so finely detailed I am in love

As a whole the entire outfit is STUNNING, and i would wear it almost every day.   

BDR can be found here B.D.R
Or my favorite way to shop, the marketplace
B.D.R Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment