Monday, September 12, 2011

Reila Skins, Ankle boots

So the other day in Fashion in Pixels, Reila posted a picture of these boots, and so help me I spasmed.
They were the coolest looking boots I'd seen in a *VERY* long time.

I messaged her right away, about ready to just die, i mentioned I would probably blog about them, (Fully intending on buying them)

and so I am.

They are incredible. The textures she used just scream elegance I don't know if they are available in any other colors, however I will tell you this. If you are a smaller than "normal" avatar, (mine is 5'4) be prepared to do a bit of editing with them. The alpha layers weren't in -quite- the right spots for me. but a little bit of play and they were *STUNNING*

So many people ahve seen these boots on me now, and asked me -where- i got them.

Well....Here you are

Reila Skins (and *SOO* much more)

here is the picture of these OMG awesome boots.

aren't they the cutest damned shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment