Monday, December 12, 2011

Blogging and what have you

So

I am proud to consider Ona Ra, the AMAZING designer of Jabberwocky marketplace store, a friend of mine. Further I am stupidly excited to blog about a few of her more amazing things.

Sculpted arches Oh

My

God these things are fantastic. i'm just gonna start with these, one thing please oh please keep your LOD factor of at least 4, it will not screw with your lag or anything but it will make sculpts appear correctly.

Also. Those of you who know me know I shoot from the hip.

I run Firestorm, I also run Imprudence and Regular old Second life. If my choice of viewers, and my choice of windlight settings piss in your post toasties?

bite me.

Yes I am syndicated, no I don't have those links up cause I cannot figure out how to link them

If someone wishes to help by all means.

If being syndicated, by those I am syndicated with, means you don't want me to blog about your items.

FINE tell me, and anything made by you will be deleted from my system, as well I will put your name on here as someone who has their panties in a wad. I'm sorry if my readers and viewers aren't your chosen audience. I am sure they will love to know that.

I may not be the bloggess, but damnit I am just as relevant as you.

If not more.

No comments:

Post a Comment